Brampton’s newest Napa AutoPro ( one of Canada’s largest automotive retail chain ) Service Centre.
Bramcity Transmission and Auto Service is a family run automobile and repair business that has 29 years of operation in Brampton.
We are currently seeking a dynamic 310S or 310T technician.
- registered with the Ontario College of Trades (310S or T) 2+ years
- a positive attitude
- commitment to quality and a high level of customer service
- must have own tools and tool box
- strong organizational skills
- valid driver’s license
- previous experience
- basic computer skills
- remove and install transmissions
- test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- availability Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday 8-2 if needed
- must be physically able to lift 50 lbs and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
- raise cars, trucks, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
We offer competitive wages, state of art diagnostic equipment, ongoing training with weekly staff meetings, continuous on- line training through Napa. Opportunities for growth and advancement.
We thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time