Raven Connected is a full-stack startup based in Ottawa. We design and build our own hardware and implement all supporting software: firmware, cloud services, mobile and web apps. With the launch of our Raven device we helped introduce a new Video Telematics Product Category in 2018 at CES. Since then we've grown our sales in the Fleet Management market exponentially across North America and are actively working on our 3rd-generation device.
By having complete control over all functions and features of our platform we're able to move quickly and differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
We're looking to add an experienced full-stack developer to our highly-skilled and collaborative R&D team to help accelerate the growth of our services into new markets.
You'll be working on multiple aspects of the platform including:
- Trouble-shooting and implementing new cloud services
- Integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Web application development (React, Svelte, Web components)
What we're looking for:
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining robust cloud services
- Skilled at monitoring, trouble-shooting and resolving technical issues
- Diligent with writing and maintaining automated tests against your code
- Experience designing & implementing APIs
- Experience with front-end UI development for web applications
- AWS (Cloud Formation, Lambda, RDS, S3)
- MySQL or similar database
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
Min. 5 years of software development experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as hybrid working arrangements and a weekly team lunch event. Our beautiful office space in downtown Ottawa includes a gym with showers.
Job Type: Full-time
- You confirm that you have at least 5 years experience of full stack development.
- You confirm that you are available for hybrid to work in Downtown Ottawa at this time.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ottawa, ON K2P 2H3