Located, near Riding Mountain National Park, Elkhorn Resort Spa & Conference Centre is a great place to nurture your career! We’ve got a fantastic team environment, offer great benefits, staff discount and room to grow. Come and reach your potential with us! If you have a passion for hospitality, is organized, pays great attention to detail, and can build rapport with guests you may be successful in the position of:
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our Buffalo Bar and 10 Restaurant team. The Server must be able to stay on their feet for long periods of time, willing to work shifting hours and lift a minimum of 10 lbs. The successful applicant can work in a team setting, will be able to provide excellent service, demonstrate exceptional knowledge of menus and can create great rapport with diners. This is a seasonal OR year-round position. Full-time and part-time available, training and a uniform will be provided, as well as affordable staff accommodations (if needed).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets guests and presents them with the menus
- Informs guests of any food or drink specials available for the day and any menu changes
- Take food and beverage orders, and make recommendations as needed
- Coordinate with the kitchen in case of any special dietary needs
- Deliver food in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction with food and beverage orders
- Process guest payments
- Keeps dining area clean, making sure tables are reset after each guest leaves
- Maintain appropriate stock levels
- Tally receipts and payments at the end of the day making sure that all is correct and accounted for
While we appreciate all applicants, only those legally allowed to work in Canada will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)