BILINGUAL (FRENCH/ENGLISH) PAYMENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
IFT provides exceptional service in servicing the needs of each customer. Delivering exceptional service is about providing timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the customer's expectations. We do this, all the while making sure that we meet the highest standards of corporate ethics.
What we offer:
There are many opportunities for high achievers to advance their careers.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Centrally located, ½ block from the Gilmore Skytrain station, in a brand new 15,000 sq. ft. office space
- Leaders who support your development
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Opportunity to take on progressively greater accountabilities
The Payment Services Representative is responsible for the collection of delinquent accounts. They will also be responsible for coordinating the seizure of assets as the case may warrant, handling incoming and outgoing telephone inquiries from customers with an outstanding level of service. They are responsible for responding, handling and/or escalating required cases in a well prioritized manner. The representative will update and maintain data to ensure the accuracy of current contracts.
This position can include extensive administrative paperwork related to customer contracts and conducts timely, effective maintenance of this information.
- Reviewing accounts on a regular basis to keep delinquency and repossession to a minimum and manage repossession in an effective manner.
- Conducting prompt, courteous and persuasive telephone collection calls and following up on past due accounts.
- Negotiating a mutually acceptable remedy to the customer’s delinquent account.
- Educating our customers on acceptable payment arrangements and the benefits of their account as well as their credit bureau.
- Escalating problematic accounts to Manager, Collections.
- Verifying and updating customer information and keeping customer records updated in the collection system.
- Accurately documenting all telephone calls as appropriate in the collection system.
- Skip tracing files when unable to reach or contact our customers using available information.
- Assisting as required in identifying and recommending any payment arrangements and assisting with the corresponding documentation.
- Preparing and recommending payment amendments and coordinating the relative reporting.
- Issuing appropriate notices and coordinating the preparation of documents required for seizure.
- Coordinating the seizure of assets.
- Assisting with the preparation of payables associated with seizure activity.
Here's what you bring:
- Previous Collections experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player with a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- IFT requires individuals who are fluent in French and English.
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Required)