API 653 Certified Inspectors for projects across Western Canada
Mistras Canada Inc
Mistras Canada Inc is seeking API 653 Certified Inspectors to support our Client's September 2019 Turnaround Projects across Western Canada
- At the direction of client and/or client representative, perform visual examination of above ground storage tank in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 653 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Perform internal and external inspections to determine if it meets the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard or document.
- Communicate openly with customer to manage the “Mistras” experience
- Complete technical reports of full API 653 assessments
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of tanks as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters.
- Provide technical input to client as required for welding and metallurgical issues.
- Provide technical guidance, on a application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures.
- Fully comply with all and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives.
- Current API 653 certification with a minimum of 5 years’ inspection experience
- Working knowledge of API 653
- Experience in visual inspection of tanks
- Be able to operate FME Equipment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- API 653 (Preferred)