The Rideau Group is a leading supplier of Pumps, Water Treatment Technology, Drilling, Irrigation, Waste Water, and Heating supplies. We work with our customers to build strong relationships and to provide the best products and service. The Company is comprised of 3 locations in Ontario (Stratford, Barrie and Perth) and one in Amherst Nova Scotia.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Perth location as Water Treatment Technical Sales. This role will provide customer service and support to our dealer network
- Assisting co-workers with help on any issues and projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Trouble shooting product issues and deficiencies
- Outside Sales
- Sizing water treatment equipment and providing specifications to dealers
- Quoting projects to dealers and working with Branch Manager if any issues arise
- Entering customer orders on Streamline (internal ERP system)
- Manage and promote our service capabilities to the industrial market.
- Assist in achieving the annual budgeted sales targets and overall company business
- plan requirements.
- Assisting with seminars and training
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Knowledge and exposure to plumbing industry an asset.
- Fluent in French and English an asset
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience with processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to conduct site visits and determine applicability/implementation of products.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- The candidate must be well spoken and have the ability to speak clearly and confidently in all business settings.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in related industry with proven track record of selling.
We offer a competitive wage with commission and benefits. Sales territory will be Eastern Ontario and the Gatineau in Western Quebec,
Please apply and attach a copy of your resume. We thank you in advance for your interest in The Rideau Group. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Throughout the selection process please contact Human Resources if required. “The Rideau Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)