EMC Business Solutions LLP (EMC) is experiencing exciting new growth and as such, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Inside Sales Representative.
Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team. By creating a workplace that fosters and rewards innovation, we’re proud of our ability to create exciting and meaningful careers. Our open-door culture gives you the chance to learn and grow with us. You will be able work with IT, Operations and other departments on automation and value-added projects. Your potential is tied to your will. If you can dream it, we can help you achieve it.
Who We Are:
EMC is a business within the Scott Family group of companies, best known for its highly successful Beachcomber Hot Tub manufacturing and distribution business. Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a 40 years young well-established industry leader who has seen much success with their proven business model. Now in its sixth year of business, EMC focuses on providing world-class marketing/digital media services and third-party financing to Beachcomber Hot Tub dealerships.
EMC’s mandate is to drive business to Beachcomber retail stores and independent dealer locations and to support its multi-channel distribution operations (most notably with Costco in Canada and Mattress Firm/Sleep Train/Sleepy’s in the USA). In addition, EMC provides integral support to Beachcomber’s brand enhancement as the appointed online retailer of Beachcomber branded products. EMC has seen tremendous growth and is now looking to expand its business both within and beyond the health & wellness industry.
EMC is located in West Vancouver; in the office tower at the Park Royal Shopping mall and has major bus transit routes to Downtown Vancouver / the Northshore. Our state of the art office boasts a spectacular view of Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge and Downtown Vancouver.
Inside Sales Representative
We are the exclusive online retailer for Beachcomber Hot Tubs, Canada's iconic hot tub brand. As a leading player in our industry segment and category disruptor, our goal is to change the way people purchase hot tubs online. We’re looking for an ambitious and talented sales person to help us grow our hot tub business.
You will be responsible for exceeding assigned sales targets via outbound calls to warm leads generated by marketing in your territory across Canada/USA. You’ll also maintain an active pipeline, call on prospects and work with existing customers to generate ancillary product sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Place outbound calls to warm leads generated by marketing in order to achieve sales goals.
- Follow up on leads in the funnel and close those deals within your territory.
- Call and qualify incoming leads that are within dealer territories. Pass hot leads to them.
- Answer questions over the phone on inbound sales calls (or inbound sales emails), and lead customers towards choosing & purchasing the right product, while assisting them in completing their online purchases.
- Process customers E-store orders or refer the customer to the appropriate responsible function for additional assistance.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales pipeline reporting.
- Contact existing customers to discuss their needs and upsell new products.
- Follow up with current customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and ask for referral sales.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
- University/college degree required. A degree in Marketing/Communications or Digital Marketing is preferred.
- 1-3 years in a Lead Generation, Tele Sales or Lead Development role.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette including listening, understanding and responding skills. You sound amazing over the phone!
- Extremely outgoing personality. You must love chatting with people (since you'll be doing that most of the day).
- High level of professionalism
- Ambitious with a desire to help grow businesses.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- French language is a huge asset.
Why EMC Business Solutions LLP
- We offer a fun work environment with a proudly Canadian-owned company.
- Competitive compensation (Base rate+ Commission)
- Dedicated mentors willing to spend time to help you grow
- Amazing office, location and work environment
- The opportunity to work in partnership with a growing and inspiring team.
Apply with a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Tele sales: 1 year (Preferred)