Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
We are looking for a very well organized and detail-oriented individual to join our quality team as an expert in ERP systems. If you have sound judgment, great time management skills mixed with strong experience with ERP systems and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
- Adjust the inventory in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software when necessary by Quality during typical procedures
- Assist the Quality team at Canopy Growth by correcting the inventory in the system when atypical procedures occur
- Maintain and update the ‘Technical Sheets’ in the ERP to ensure that procedures within operations are being controlled and recorded as per Quality’s requirements
- Audit ERP system and work with third party consultants to ensure that the ERP is generating correct and thorough reporting for Quality Assurance, Quality Control, QA Lab Services, Compliance, and Regulatory Affairs by encouraging any ERP enhancements to meet this requirement
- Write new and update current work instructions to communicate how to navigate and use the ERP system when new processes are introduced
- Assist the Quality team at Canopy Growth on how to understand and use the system by directing them to the proper work instructions and generating new verbal or written work instructions when a current work instruction does not exist for the procedure
- Other tasks within the Quality Department as required
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and adaptable
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- A team-player, a go-getter, and resourceful
- Experience in quality assurance is an asset
- Related work or background experience
- Inventory control experience is an asset
- Experience working in a GMP facility is an asset
- Experience using an ERP system such as Sage X3 or SAP is an asset
This is a full time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.