Online Math Instructor for a Private High School
Course code: Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
Experience is a must, working with ESL students experience preferred.
Beginning September 11, 2019 **(ONLINE, FOR CREDIT & ASYNCHRONOUS (off site teacher with duration of course ranging from 6 weeks-12 months)**
Duties and responsibilities:
- To review a course outline and prepare daily lesson plans for the assigned courses.
- To prepare necessary supplementary teaching materials for the assigned courses.
- To assess and to evaluate students’ achievements of course expectations in accordance with the regulations and curricular guidelines of Toronto International College
- To prepare and mark all tests and quizzes.
- To prepare, mark and invigilate final examinations if required.
- To prepare reports of students’ academic performance, attendance, and to maintain students’ achievements from the assigned course.
**Asynchronous learningis a student-centered teachingmethod that uses online learningresources to facilitate information sharing outside the constraints of time and place among a network of people**(Ontario Curriculum forCredit Course, Growing Success driven lessons are delivered with written notes, videos from YouTube, Khan Academy, etc., videos created by the teacher, PowerPoint presentations accompanied by teacher voiceover, interactive labs and models, external websites, online articles, discussion forums, along with other interactive tools like, Prezi and more.)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- OCT (Preferred)