L1 ETL Tester with Automation experience on Selenium (details listed below).
Testing primarily takes advantage of cloud instances of QuerySurge, combined with skills in SQL for data verification.
While the team primarily completes automated tests, there is much work remaining to help implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Testing pipelines to accelerate the work of the team, with unattended test runs and automated regression.
This candidate is expected to play a lead role in that activity.
Azure DevOps and git/gitflow are key technologies for this automation effort.
- Strong SQL knowledge. Experience in ETL / ELT Testing.
- Strong Automation skills (e.g. Katalon Studio, Query Surge)
- Ability to write tests, plus manage and maintain an Automation framework.
- Testing experience on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Proficient programming skills (Groovy, Python, Gherkin, YAML, ARM templates).
- Continuous integration & continuous testing in Azure Dev-Ops, Docker, and/or AKS, Git/Gitflow
- Experience working in an Agile testing environment.
Nice to have
- Experience using Jira and Zephyr for testcase management.
- Has delivered test maturity assessments, providing and successfully implementing an improvement plan.
- Desired Soft Skills:
- Experience with the full software project lifecycle (Agile, DevOps), and a technical appreciation of IT systems and solutions.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of building strong and effective relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Computer Science degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Retail Banking-Automation - Development & Testing
- Azure IoT
- Process |Testing processes |Test Automation Process
Reporting, Analytics & Visualization
- Azure DevOps Engineer – Beginner
- ETL Informatica
- Machine Learning |Python
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year