Launched October 2017, BEACON is a therapy platform whose mission is to provide effective mental health help digitally. It over-comes significant barriers to treatment, including affordability, accessibility and stigma. Founded by clinical and technology innovators, BEACON leverages existing and emerging cloud and machine learning technologies to advance the state of the art for mental health clinical capacity.
As a member of the Product Team, you will manage new and current feature development, helping to execute the product roadmap. You will apply a data-driven approach to identifying product opportunities to support their addition to the product roadmap. You will manage new and existing own roadmap items writing and managing business requirements, use cases and user stories.
Working closely with Product Lead and Technical Product Manager, you will be passionate about building great products embracing best practices product development processes and Agile methodology ensuring BEACON products consistently exceed client expectations.
- Product-focused.Passionate about designing and building great consumer- centric products
- Customer-centric. You ‘get’ our customers and clients and understand what differentiates BEACON
- Detail oriented. You are able to define in detail business requirements and use cases converting these into meaningful user stories for the Engineering Team
- Problem-solver. You understand the challenges of our customers and find solutions to ensure successful product adoption while planning for future product iterations.
- Strong communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to tailor your message to your audience
- You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- A team player. Product Manager collaborates with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Combine customer feedback, analytics, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to continuously improve the BEACON experience and identify new product opportunities
- Maintain and execute the BEACON feature roadmap using strong prioritization skills to balance delivery of value with business needs / goals
- Launch products by determining MVP, coordinating resources, and tracking metrics
- Identify, document and manage new feature requirements converting these into detailed use cases and engineering-relevant user stories
- Manage and lead Agile ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, etc.
Our ideal candidate with have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years experience developing and managing products including requirements gathering and use cases development.
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Strong project management skills and Agile methodology experience
- Experience building or directly contributing to the end-to-end strategy and development of product marketing programs
- Enthusiasm for BEACON products and the problems our team is solving
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Welcomes ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- Process oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 5 years (Required)
- Toronto (Required)