We are an independent pharmacy that strives to provide excellent pharmaceutical services to the surrounding community.
We are looking to hire a Pharmacy Assistant for Clinic Plus I.D.A. Pharmacy in Etobicoke, Ontario.
- Data entry (patient and prescription information)
- Billing prescriptions to various third party insurance providers
- Preparing medications accurately and efficiently (counting tablets, reconstitution of powder medication, simple compounding, labeling bottles)
- Manage inventory for pharmaceuticals and front-store items
- Answering and making phone calls regarding patient prescriptions
- Handling lottery and cash transactions
- Providing excellent customer service
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in English (reading, verbal, writing). Fluency in Russian/Ukrainian is an asset
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Ability to interact with patients in a professional manner and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
- Previous pharmacy experience is preferred
- Strong computer skills (Pharmaclik RX/Nexxsys experience an asset)
Working hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9 AM to 6 PM; possible Saturday shifts if needed
Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Application deadline: 2020-08-28
Expected start date: 2020-09-01
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
Clear plastic barriers are installed at the pharmacy and masks are provided daily. Gloves and hand sanitizers are available.