Are you willing to learn and highly motivated to embark on your insurance career?
Summary of Position: **This is a position that requires the candidate to either have an Insurance General level 1 exam or the ability to clear the exam with the Alberta Insurance Council**. Details to be discussed.
Answering phone calls and handling walk-in clients with their personal insurance needs; primarily focused on sales and service of new and existing customers while cross selling for other insurance products.
Desjardins Agent Network has over 470 locations across Canada and this posting is with the appointed Insurance Agent's Agency and not with Desjardins head office.
- Sales and service of Home & Auto Insurance; cross sell various company products
- Assess and underwrite insurance risk with strict adherence to company underwriting rules and guidelines
- Answer phone calls and attend walk-in clients for all their insurance needs
- Achieve sales targets and meet internal audit results
- Work in a fast paced environment with multi tasking skills and attention to detail
- Cross sell company products to clients and make recommendations
- Create follow ups and make call outs to complete the sale
- Must hold or have the ability to successfully clear Level 1 General Insurance License
- Willingness to learn, hold the right attitude, and work as a team player
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
- Ability to successfully complete LLQP license/exam (life insurance)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5; Saturdays availability required
Office: 1762 34 Ave NW Edmonton
Salary: Position advertised offers commission bonus based on performance metric. Health benefit provided.
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
- insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Level 1 (Required)
- Punjabi (Preferred)