Join an exciting team in business for over 50 years and is Western Canada's largest privately owned and operated full service vending company.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Route Driver position is a key role that involves servicing customer accounts primarily within Parksville and surrounding areas, maintaining inventory, stocking machines, merchandising, diagnostics of machines and most importantly - providing excellent customer care.
Hours of Work- Full Time - 40 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognizing proper quantities and type of products needed to fill vending machines to maximize sales and minimize product loss due to expired product.
- Accountability, must be able to work without supervision as the only CSR in your region. Excellent organization, time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Driving a company Sprinter van safely around the city to service accounts
- Stocking and inventory of vending machines. Such as snacks, beverages, ATM machines. Common accounts include; schools, universities, recreation centers, government offices etc.
- Required repetitive lifting of product up to 50 pounds.
- Performs basic vending equipment troubleshooting and repairs. Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Focuses on continuous improvement of processes & efficiency to drive results and growth.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of machines to make customer purchase experiences appealing.
- Handles customer issues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with Management.
- Requires solid organizational and problem solving skills to produce quality work to meet tight schedules.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Records transactions and inventories on company provided hand held electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of warehouse and vehicle
Must have a Class 5 license with clean driving extract. Credit and criminal background checks are mandatory.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages based on your experience and performance with room for growth.
- Extended health benefits after probation
- Central location with free parking
- Free snacks
- Full-time hours
Skills you will gain in this role:
- Retail, Inventory Management, Merchandising Skills and Cash Handling
- Professional driving skills, logistics, route management
- Time management and autonomy
- Customer service at professional accounts
- How to do basic troubleshooting and repairs with mechanical equipment in machines
Why our CSR's love this job:
-Autonomy to work alone and service accounts throughout the day.
-Never in one place all day.
-Like to be busy with a nice combination of physical exercise servicing accounts and downtime driving in between.
-Standard work schedule, stable year round work.
-Full timers- great job for a parent, you will have time to pick your kids up from school
-Enjoy working for a kind, family run company, we have multiple team members that have been with the company for 10-20 years.
To apply, send upload your resume to the following platform:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$24.00 per hour