NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. The National Account Manager is responsible for the strategic roadmap for group of accounts where NewAge Products sells. The National Account Manager will drive success by ensuring we have the right assortment presented on our retail partner’s websites paired with the most effective use of marketing programs. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the retail industry having worked in a merchandising or marketing role previously.
- Development of assortment strategy based upon the retail partner’s merchandising capabilities
- Evolving assortment in partnership with retail partner and cross-functional teams
- Determining optimal marketing opportunities and promotional strategies to drive portfolio success
- Build customer relationships across all functional areas at the customer’s organization to drive forward initiatives to improve sales and profitability
- Navigate difficult conversations during negotiations, program changes, conflicting strategies, while ensuring that both NewAge and the customer’s needs are met
- Analyze accounts based on available reporting to support new sales driving or profit-improvement initiatives
- Effectively inform internal and external partners of key information pertaining to account portfolio
Experience & Education
- Post-Secondary education preferably in a related field of study such as Marketing, Business or Sales
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience in e-commerce account management, or in a merchandising or marketing role within a retail organization
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Must be proactive and results-oriented with strong organization, negotiation and influencing skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills is mandatory
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships quickly
- Strong analytical, planning, prioritization, execution, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international)
- Salary plus bonus. Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India. NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement market by offering unique products, better value and a best in class buying experience. With strong core values that support our need to improve everything we touch, using a customer centric approach to achieve measured growth.
At NewAge, we focus our efforts on long term success, simplify the overly complex, respect the dignity of all people, ask ourselves if this is the right decision for the customer, live with integrity and openness and recognize our responsibility to the team. If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
How to Apply:
If you match the above profile, please apply with your full resume and cover letter with an explanation as to why you would be a fit. We thank all interested candidates for applying. We will only be contacting candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time