Our facility is a state of the art rehab centre for pets. We offer underwater treadmill, chiropractic, laser, pain management, orthotics, and much more. Our “pack” is committed to helping pets live a pain free, functional and healthy life.
We're looking to a add to our "pack" a compassionate and carrying team member who can enhance our patients' quality of life.
- Experienced Veterinary Client Service Representative.
- Full time.
- Wage according to experience.
- Excellent health benefit package.
- Training/education provided.
- Minimum 2 year experience in all aspects of reception duty.
- Minimum 2 year experience in the veterinary industry.
- Excellent organization, customer service, interpersonal communication and phone skills.
- Advance computer experience and skills.
- Proficiency in using social media for promotional purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written abilities.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
As the face of Canine Aquafitness and Veterinary Rehab Services, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivotal role around which the clinic operates and is responsible for the following duties:
- Customer service, including greeting clients, answering the phone, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Follow-ups and proactive communication with clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
- Processing insurance claims.
- Processing orders/inventory.
- Being knowledgeable and able to answer questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care.
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
- Updating website (WordPress), monthly news letters (MailChimp) and Facebook page.
- Clinic maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)