Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club Hiring Event!
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club, 1 Hunt Club Rd, Ottawa, ON CA
What We're Hiring For
Food & Beverage Server
Golf Course Grounds Labourer
Clubhouse Maintenance/Custodial Worker
Must be fluent in English
Golf Services Postions - Require all applicants have a valid Driver's License
Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
What to bring to this event
Photo ID, Driver's License, Resume,
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
How to get to the event
Upon arrival, please make your way to the Main Clubhouse
About Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club
With a rich history dating back to 1908, The Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club has been the site of many renowned championship events including a Men’s Canadian Open, three Women’s Canadian Open, three Canadian Amateurs, and the Women’s du Maurier Classic. This Willie Park Jr. classic golf course serves as one of the National Capital’s top premiere golf clubs, ranked 47th overall and 9th in conditioning according to Score Golf Magazine in the country.
Coffee & Water will be provided
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
- Bring a good attitude to work and contribute to a positive and professional work environment
- Stage golf carts for assignment ensuring their service-readiness and safety
- Load bags from Bag Storage onto carts and ready the cart for assigned member
- Transport range balls to each end of the range and fill appropriate containers
- Setup, service and maintain range area as directed
- Operate tractor and ball picker on range and wash range balls
- Clean clubs & store bags safely in assigned rack in Bag Storage
- Clean returned carts; store carts
- Clean clubs for members and guests; clean and maintain rental equipment
- Keep the Bag Storage room, cart storage areas and Back Shop clean and orderly
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Golf Professional(s)
- Practice safe work habits, comprehend and enforce Club policies and procedures