We are currently seeking a Parts Counter Clerk to assist in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Process in-house Parts Request Forms, bills of lading and packing slips.
- Place orders with vendors for parts and supplies.
- Prepare computerized purchase orders.
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal usage.
- Receive, sort and count incoming shipments and store in an orderly and organized manner.
- Perform inventory counts and maintain up-to-date accurate data.
- Assist with maintaining tool crib requirements.
- Assist with management of visitor control.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year experience in automotive, truck or related industry.
- Must be physically fit and have experience working in a shop environment.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both oral and written.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work overtime and/or weekends when required to complete necessary tasks
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week
- Uniforms and safety equipment provided
- Benefits package
- Sick pay
- Progressive vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Continuous learning environment
If you are looking for long-term employment and feel your experience and skills fit, please forward your resume.
**Dwight Crane Ltd. is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities, as outlined in our Policy Book, which states our commitment "... to grant employment opportunities to all qualified persons ...". We will deliver this commitment by identifying, preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in a timely manner and in a way which allows people with disabilities to maintain their dignity and independence and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).**
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday