Chohan Carriers, a leader in the flat deck transportation industry for over 30 years in BC, is continuing to grow. We currently have excellent opportunities for professional, dependable Professional Class 1 Drivers. If you have truck driving experience or are an Owner Operator, we would love to hear from you!
In addition to competitive salaries, benefits and paid vacation, our expansive fleet of diverse flatdeck equipment, ranging from Stepdecks, Flatbeds, Super-Bs to Double Drop RGNS, which allows us to handle any type of industrial cargo with care. We take pride in operating one of the most well maintained fleets in the trucking industry.
Our head office is in Aldergrove, BC and we are looking to hire drivers throughout Western Canada to join our team. Our dedicated team of experienced transportation professionals dispatches our drivers across Canada and throughout the United States. We also have Short Haul and Long Haul work available for drivers looking for some variety in their career.
- Candidates must have flatbed / tarping experience (we can offer training to the right candidates)
- Carry a valid passport or willing to renew/obtain
- Clean driving record and driver's abstract
- At least two years minimum highway driving experience within Canada and the United States
- Must be able to pass drug screening and able to cross the United States border
- Experience with Log Book Management Regulations considered an asset
- Knowledge of Hours of Service Requirements and Provincial/State Rules & Regulations
- Clear communication and understanding of English (written and verbal)
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- $ Hiring Bonuses for Driver Referrals
- Competitive wages, direct deposit, group benefits and paid vacation for Company Drivers
- Attractive Load Tenders, FTL/LTL opportunities for Owner/Operators
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for learning and career development
- A supportive driver-dispatch team of experienced logistics professionals
- Company stability and long-term employment contracts
Looking for an exciting career behind the wheel? Connect with us!
Our company is growing and we're always checking our mirrors for talented, reliable individuals. If you're committed to the highway and you'd rather sit behind the wheel than behind a desk, apply below!
Other companies may call this job:
Truck Driver, Short Haul Driver, Owner Operator Driver, Long Haul Driver, Long & Short Haul Class 1 Driver, Class 1 Driver, Class 3 Driver, Flatdeck / Super-B, Transportation Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 1 Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Flatdeck: 1 year (Required)
- Mountain Driving: 1 year (Required)