Home Instead Senior Care is currently seeking 2* individuals, throughout the outer areas of West of Edmonton, particularly Westlock County, Parkland County, Sturgeon County and Leduc Country. *
We are looking for CAREGivers that are exceptional at building relationships and are passionate about caring for seniors. No formal experience or training is necessary. You'll bring your heart, patience and reliability, and we will provide the training and support. As a CAREGiver, your job is to deliver high-quality care with a compassionate touch. You must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Tasks for our clients include but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship and conversation to stimulate, encourage, and assist a senior clients,
- Assisting clients in maintaining their homes by providing light housekeeping tasks such as meal preparation, dusting, laundry, vacuuming,
- Providing medication reminders,
- Supporting senior clients in completing their activities of daily living including toileting, bathing, dressing, feeding, and ambulation assistance,
- Escorting clients to medical appointments,
- Dementia care,
- Hospice and palliative support.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 /hour
- Smart phone usage: 3 years (Preferred)
- caregiving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)