It's a new kind of place, experience and lifestyle -- We call it The Clinica. The Clinica (www.theclinica.ca) is the new generation cosmetic clinic/medical spa that combines modern-day beauty trends with medical-level cosmetic practice to offer productive skincare solutions for contemporary women. We currently have one store in North York, another store in construction in midtown Toronto, and a plan to open multiple stores in major cities in North America. You will be working within the marketing team with Marketing Lead and Content Creators in an office environment in our HQ.
What do you need to do:
- Get familiar with our brand, services and products to be able to promote The Clinica.
- Follow the social media strategy developed by our Marketing Lead and execute social media marketing.
- Plan and develop content on The Clinica's social media channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Handle DMs and reply to comments on social media channels. Coordinate with our customer service department to provide further assistance to the clients if needed.
- Track, record and analyze our social media performance.
- Participate in other marketing activities, such as PR and events.
What do you need to have:
- Post-secondary education.
- More than one year of social media marketing experience in related fields.
- Content creation ability is a bonus. If you have a background in design, copywriting or photography, please submit your portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19