Role and Responsibilities
· Collect and enter all truck ticket information for incoming and outgoing trucks arriving and leaving site.
· Lab testing, testing oil samples of all incoming truck loads, recording of density and volumes and H2S to ensure loads are within the specified guidelines for acceptance on the site.
· Monitoring and recording of tank levels inclusive of oil temperature, H2S, flashpoint and volumes.
· Accurate and timely input of relevant data into the geometrics system, inclusive of all truck tickets, testing and rail car information.
· Monitor trucks arriving and departing from the site at the (TOP) truck offloading panel.
· Monitoring truck drivers to make sure they are adhering to company policy and procedures while offloading the TOP.
· Work closely with the drivers to support any concerns they may have while offloading product.
· Inspect and prepare rail cars for loading.
· Load rail cars with crude oil, following all safety procedures and ensuring the rail car is properly sealed and ready for transport.
· Assist with the movement and placement of rail cars on site.
· General maintenance duties as assigned, may involve yard maintenance, snow removal and basic facility and equipment repairs and clean up.
Application deadline: 2021-04-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.60-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
COVID screening per shift, separation of shifts, added hygiene cleaning, social distancing and masking protocols.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place