Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description We are rapidly expanding our Customer Success team and looking for a high energy, proactive Customer Success Consultant. The Customer Success Consultant is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to support them to fully utilize their product. This will be achieved through a structured multi-channel contact strategy coupled with a Customer Success Program with the goal of maximizing the value of products and services selected. This will be driven by a consultative approach based on the customer needs and aspirations for their business.
Key Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Engage through Outbound calls to onboard clients on our Native Cloud/Cloud-Connected to increase retention and adoption of their solutions.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their solution to be realized.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and leverage it to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers’ business needs.
- Work with customers and accountants to ensure that they gain the full value of their Sage solutions by defining the desired business outcomes and build a Customer Success Plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable for driving high usage of products and services through the execution of an Adoption Plan utilising customer telemetry data to proactively intervene and manage churn risk.
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure that actionable feedback is passed to the internal teams that need to be taken to help make our customers successful e.g. proposition, product, service, sales, etc.
- Support and enhance the interlock with relevant departments/colleagues e.g. Direct Sales, PMM, Product, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales Operations.
- Follow up with Net Promoter customers and accountants to help improve product usage and adoption.
- Be proactive to generate ideas driving innovation that will ultimately increase customer engagement and revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
- Share product knowledge and best practices through peer mentoring/trainings, customer-facing webinars, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in customer success, pre/post sales and/or customer service in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with SMB and/or accountants promoting value through customer experience while maintaining high standards of customer service and delivering on KPIs
- Enthusiastic and caring about clients’ needs, wants, and challenges nature willing to go above and beyond to empower businesses for success
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Fluency in English, and in French – an asset
- Business-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage? https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:
Champion of Business Builders:
Life at Sage:
Our Comprehensive Total Rewards Program Included:
- Extended health, dental and vision coverage
- On-going training and professional development
- 21 days paid time off from the start
- Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
- Matching Retirement contributions
- And, so much more…