Transco, North America’s largest & leading school bus company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare DRIVERS.
HOURS OF WORK:
Approximately 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only.
Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads.
- Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year;
- Performing daily vehicle safety inspections;
- Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner;
- Being part of a world-class organization;
- Security and opportunities for potential advancement;
- Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory;
- FREE TRAINING;
- Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles;
- Making a difference in the lives of children;
- Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province Quebec is 21.
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience as per provincial regulation (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a good driving record.
- Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the school board requirements).
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other reference check.
Transco is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.