The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Professional Sales Regenerator
Full-Time/12 month renewable contract
Sales and Operations
VP of Operations & President
Toronto – In house
Commission based + Incentives
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and proven lead Regenerator to join our BG family on a 12 month renewable contract.
Reporting to the VP of Operations and President, this position will be responsible for reengaging our extensive Not-for-Profit
Promotional and Wholesale Clients across Canada. You will be responsible for contacting dormant clients, expanding existing clients
from our database. You are someone who enjoys speaking directly with clients and loves the challenge of reengaging clients. You are
professional and results driven, yet light-hearted and fun. You exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis and seek continual
improvement, while looking for new and inventive ways to establish relationships in the ever-changing landscape. Your knack for
engaging people is second only to your passion for giving back and making a difference.
- To contact past clientele to re-establish accounts and reengage customers with whom we have lost contact. Your focus will
be warm leads, but you will also place cold calls as required!
- Build relationships through creative and friendly follow-up calls and emails to ensure our clients’ needs are being met beyond
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Staying up-to-date with trends, news, and events within the BG sector across Canada.
- Have a flair for engagement and conversation to expand our ever growing customer base.
- Ensure that all appropriate and necessary follow-ups are performed.
- To meet and exceed individual and team sales goals and standards.
- Remain current on offerings from vendors, suppliers, and competitors.
- Manage client contacts and interactions using a CRM system while constantly building the pipeline.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Post-secondary education preferred with three to four (3 -4) years’ experience directly related to dormant engagement of
- Experience prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- You are challenged and intrigued by the word “no”.
- Experience in a cold calling sales position.
- Enthusiasm for a commission based position.
- Customer service focused with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Success working in an entrepreneurial team environment.
- Coachable and competitive spirit.
- Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship management skills.
- Be self-driven and goal oriented with a high level of effective sales productivity.
- Fantastic administrative and organizational skills and attention to details.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.