LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all-terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
- For internal candidates (BRP employees) remember to fill and attach your internal application form*
Responsible to develop, implement and coordinate the quality standardization projects to comply with regulations and ISO standard requirements assuring it's effectiveness in all levels of the Operations organization.
Standardize and improve quality control processes from a system perspective in coordination with Manufacturing strategy group of BRP and all site responsible quality managers Responsible to support and administrate the different required initiatives as MES, PLM and SAP/S4 QM module to comply with business needs, the defined required standards, and maintain the quality control processes, according to the continuous improvement & innovation programs.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Operational, Business administration or related degree) required.
- Master’s degree on a related field
- Proven Certification on Green Belt or Black belt degree.
- Diploma for Lean Manufacturing or world class manufacturing is a plus.
- Certification as an ISO/TS internal auditor (Certification as lead auditor is a plus).
- Certification or proven training in document development and implementation.
- Proficient in computer Microsoft & statistical software usage
- Profound know how in MES/PLM systems and SAP
- Excellent English communication level is required, (spoken & written)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Excellent knowledge on MES, PLM and SAP
- Knowledge on world class manufacturing standards & methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience on the different processes involved in a world class manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge on value stream mapping, Lean Sigma and business process management
- statistics and problem-solving methodologies, knowledge on A3 format
- Leadership & communication skills required,
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel.
- Quality & Manufacturing experience is required.
- Proficient knowledge on the design, development and implementation of quality management systems.
- Ability to develop and administrate document control systems.
- Experience in External and Internal QMS audits.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office, Visio & MINITAB, and document control systems.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, implement and support the Quality Management System to standardize processes all over sites
- Organize and prepare the information according the structure
- Participate in database design and workshops to implement MES and other databases
- Update the advances on the master plan developed to track each workshop resulted actions.
- Communicate with all sites to review in depth requirements and database design
- Maintain the updating & actualize the revisions of process maps & related documents.
- Develop & update graphical means to visualize the progress and effectiveness of the taken actions & Workshop progress.
- Detect and Capitalize improvement (value added) opportunities in all levels of the organization.
- Establish the formal participation of the different involved segments, determine and define roles and responsibilities for the required activities to close the process loop on each process improvement case.
- Develop the required communication and documentation links, in order to formalize and systematizes each process improvement approach, covering the requirements according the quality management system in use.
- Support to develop training programs, with practical examples and exercises.
- Responsible to teach, coach & facilitate the required courses, according BRP defined strategies and organization levels.
- Data base updating to keep track of projects on each one of the DMAIC stages, providing the required information for the actualization of the departmental monthly BSC progress.
- Coordinate the design, development, implementation and control of the quality management system in compliance with ISO standards.
- Supervise and support the development maintenance and control of the required documentation structure for the QMS compliance at all level of the organization.
- Coordinates the implementation of the required revisions and the continuous process evaluations resulted in preventive and corrective actions to maintain the certification compliance according the standards.
- Identify and report any quality and compliance issues and support corrective actions.
Availability to travel to Mexico sites