What makes a house a home? Is it the furniture? The pictures? The flooring?
The truth is, it takes a person to make a house a home. Someone that shares your vision, knows what works for your lifestyle and understands what makes you unique!
We need that person.
An individual that will pull it all together for our customers. A personality that people gravitate towards and trust with their needs. Someone that is bursting at the seams with great ideas and whose mission is to make buying at End Of The Roll an amazing experience!
Are YOU that person?
End Of The Roll Regina is on the hunt for our next flooring advisor. If you’ve got an eye for design, are good with numbers and have a love for helping people, we would love to meet you!
Outside of having that ‘get it done’ attitude, we want someone that’s going to elevate our brand and get people excited about flooring! You have your own transportation, you have previous sales experience and you’re itching to show us your best!
Can you take us to the next level?
Here’s the nuts and bolts of what we’re looking for:
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Work with customers to determine their requirements.
- Answer questions and offer suggestions to customers based on a thorough knowledge of the product line.
- Offer additional products/services to customers related to the sale.
- Assist customers with any relevant paperwork to complete the sale.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor's products for comparison.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of customers.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Create sales leads and initiate of prospect calls.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Aid in getting orders ready for customers (when applicable).
- Maintain code of ethics, integrity and passion always.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Must have valid drivers license and own / operate reliable vehicle for transportation
- Minimum two years’ experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 100lbs may be required on occasion.
Think you’re up to the task? Want to join an amazing company with a great local team? Want to earn an above average salary? Then what are you waiting for? Drop in and convince us why you’re the one we need!
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Regina, SK (Preferred)