Positive Shift offers Creative Arts Telehealth services for Albertans, young and old, living with chronic illness and disability.
Expressive Arts Practitioner
Co-facilitation of Creative Arts Telehealth groups for adults and children living with chronic illness and disability and caregiver groups.
Application deadline: 2020-08-15
Job Types: 20-25 hours/week, Contract
Hours: Varies, See Telehealth schedule on positive-shift.com
· Master’s Degree in Expressive Arts or Expressive Arts Certification
· Member of the Ontario Expressive Arts Therapy Association
· Minimum 300 hours of supervised practicum work
· Clear police check with vulnerable sector screening
· Skilled and experienced in the arts
· Creative, imaginative and enthusiastic
· Able to motivate customers and build up their confidence
· Able to relate to individuals and groups of people living with chronic illness and disability
· Aware of the needs of different groups
· Patient and tolerant when running activities
· Able to work calmly in difficult situations
· Refer customers with needs beyond Positive Shift’s scope to community supports, physician or therapist
· Work is performed in from your home. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the technical equipment necessary to work.
· Attend and participate in team meetings, in-service trainings, and mutually agreed upon professional development opportunities
· Participate in off-site supervision
Positive Shift Creative Arts Telehealth Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants who have chronic illness and disability.
Application deadline: 2020-08-14
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- Store Discount
- Work From Home
- Master's Degree (Required)