Our Longueuil offices will be moving near Jean-Talon metro station/ Train Station Parc as of March 2020.
Who are we?
Global Payments Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Our worldwide team of approximately 11,000 is helping customers achieve amazing results. It’s our passion for success that has led to years of out-performing the competition. Join us and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Our people come first - Being the partner of choice - Making it easy to do business with us - Being personally accountable - Ensuring a timely and consistent execution.
Why Work for Global Payments?
Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values. We offer real opportunities to grow professionally and believe in a collaborative, friendly work environment with a relaxed, casual dress code.
We offer competitive benefits such as health insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, life insurance plans, retirement savings programs, employee stock purchase program, employee assistance program, flexible working, tuition reimbursement program, gym membership corporate rates , volunteering opportunities ... and more!
The Enterprise Analytics Support/Workforce Management Specialist (EAS/WFM) drives processes that improve the efficiency and accuracy of associate staffing. This position provides analytical support to Operations Management for contact center staffing needs, monitors performance, schedule adherence, and meets with the contact center leaders weekly to deliver performance trends.
- Ensure adequate support for meeting departmental and company objectives for productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement changes that ensure an appropriate staffing to workload ratio is effectively maintained for optimum service
- Produce, compile, and distribute weekly forecast to drive key business indicators.
- Develop and analyze contact center reporting to ensure optimal performance within the contact centers.
- Analyze past trends, forecast future volumes, and create plans to allocate resources to maintain business service levels while minimizing operating costs.
- Working with call center supervisors and/or managers daily to ensure that call centers are properly staffed and receiving appropriate call volume.
- Assist with projecting long range plans based on trends in call volume, employment, and scheduling issues.
- Alert call center supervisors and/or managers to any routing or staffing concerns.
- Providing statistical analyst of productivity reports to supervisors and/or managers. Keeping supervisors and/or managers aware of any trends that need to be addressed with individual associates.
- Responsible for driving and reporting all statistical data in addition to bringing creative ideas that will increase performance and revenue yield.
- Maintain a constant pulse on key metrics.
- Facilitate special projects as assigned
- Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Strong statistical, analytical and math skills are required
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of accountability and urgency.
- Knowledge of call center dynamics, staffing strategies, staffing execution, and performance management.
- Ability to manage many large projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and recommend best practices for call center operations.
- Ability to work independently, interpret data, identify trends, and formulate solutions to staffing scenarios.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities, multi-task, and follow tasks to completion.
- Knowledge of phone monitoring applications (WFM/WFO, CMS and Avaya Oceana Preferred)
- Knowledge of external data sources – connecting to other data platforms, files, etc. (i.e. WFM/WFO)
- Importing & exporting data/reports/databases
- Understanding data sources and data points
- Avaya telephony solutions knowledge preferred
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) knowledge preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English and strong team based interpersonal skills are required
You do not have all of the required qualifications? No problem. Let us know in your presentation letter why you would be a great fit for this role.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law and we are happy to provide our team members with a healthy work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- English (Required)
- French (Required)