Quadri & Smith LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants is a growing accounting firm. The successful candidate will enjoy a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth.
Position: Administrative Assistant – accounting firm
Quadri & Smith LLP is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for general office administration responsibilities at our Whitby location. This is a 6-month contract posting with opportunity to convert to permanent full time.
· $32,000 – $35,000 Salary
· Answering client phone calls and emails. Taking messages and responding to voicemail
· Booking client meetings, managing partner calendars and time sheets
· Sorting and organizing and tracking client paperwork incoming and outgoing
· Preparation of corporate and personal tax packages for clients
· Invoicing clients and taking payments
· Recording and filing vendor bills and receipts
· Ordering office supplies and managing various vendor accounts
· Managing filing due dates and lists in QuickBooks
· Onboard new clients or company files
· Office file management
· Liaise with CRA regarding various inquiries
· Data input of simple personal tax returns and support schedules
· Ad-hoc projects and other related duties
· Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
Skills and Qualifications:
Microsoft Onedrive and Microsoft office applications
QuickBooks software and Intuit Profile tax software
Some Bookkeeping and Accounting experience required
To enjoy interacting with clients and provide a high-level of customer service, multi-task, research online and problem solve. Should be comfortable with learning new software programs to organize and streamline office workflows.
Please send resume
Include full name in subject line of the email. We thank all applicants in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors