Come join our team as a Services and Support Representative for the ProConnect Tax Group.
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a strong sense of community involvement? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the St. Catharines community for over 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees!
Our client’s vision for customer care is to create consistently delightful customer experiences through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our customer satisfaction and drive success and growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call centre metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
- Apply your deep tax knowledge to test and validate that ProFile Tax software is working as per design to resolve customer issues.
- Tax support experience an asset
- Experience preparing T1 tax returns an asset
- Previous experience in technical support is preferred and call centre experience is a plus
- Must possess basic computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customer through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or GED
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wage ($17/hr)
- Hours of Operation:
- Peak Season – Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 12pm to 5pm
- Off Season – Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time, non-seasonal shifts (40-44 hours/week - paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- SitelFit Program – Earn points for every step you take! Compete against other Sitel locations all over the world!
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No sales required
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel St. Catharines.
To apply, please visit our website, https://jobs.sitel.comto complete an online application.
Our recruiting area is open from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. You are welcome to come in and apply in person, meet a manager to discuss your interest in Sitel.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- technical support: 1 year (Preferred)