We are looking for experienced Landscape Skilled Labourers to join our Team!
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Commercial and residential landscaping construction
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Laser Level
- Read blue prints
- Minimum of G drivers license OR at least transportation to job sites
- Minimum 3 years experience in either hardscape or softscape work
- Installation of natural stone (flag, armour, etc)
- Ability to understand grades
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Installation of interlock paving stone
- Installation of precast pavers and retaining walls
- Ability to dig holes (when needed), place soils, plant trees and shrubs, etc.
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
- Starting wage of $21.00 - $23.00 - based on experience and ability
- Potential Union offering
- Annual boot allowance
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Skilled Labor: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)