IntelliSyn is looking for motivated pharmaceutical synthetic scientists to help drive our drug discovery programs. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
- Synthesizing target molecules
- Troubleshooting and optimizing reaction conditions
- Discussing results in project team meetings
- Preparing research summary documents
- Advancing drug discovery and pharmaceutical research
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in synthetic organic chemistry
- Knowledge of modern synthetic organic chemistry and the ability to plan multi-step syntheses.
- Knowledge of NMR spectroscopy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly related to scientific and safety matters
- Current work authorization Canada
Our team members innovate beyond known chemistry while focusing on delivery. We have a passion for staying at the forefront of medicinal and synthetic chemistry. To drive innovation, we recognize the importance of intelligent risk-taking and open-mindedness. We encourage creativity in an informal environment and recognize everyone’s contribution. We accomplish the most by working as a team.
We regret that we cannot reply to all messages from applicants who do not meet the requirements.
Job Type: Full-time