Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position:
The selected candidate will play a key position in the successful management of our hardware and software equipment’s as well as providing an exceptional IT support customer service to our users.
Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system remotely and on-site
- Be able to react quickly to critical, high and VIP issues remotely and on-site and investigate or replace parts.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software utilized at the location and network operating system
- Provide orientation to new users, train staff on new or existing technology
- Create/modify/delete/manage users and groups in Active Directory
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
- Troubleshoot all technology issues to track hardware/software issues and resolutions.
- Research and make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Install workstations and associated hardware
- Monitor security of all technology, load required software.
- Build new SCCM image, deploy package and tasks sequences
- Manage and Enroll Airwatch equipment, applications and iPhone.
- Support IT Manager to elaborate the budget, managing purchasing equipment, licenses and IT applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot Scan Guns in the shop
- Maintain and follow Standard Operational Procedure for all types of incidents and request
- Attend actively to the daily scrum meeting reviewing all projects/incidents/requests pending to be done
- Ensure installation of lock out programs and identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Lead projects from scope, leadership, deliverables, follow-up and postmortem.
- Perform other related duties as required during or outside working hours and be able to travel inside and outside the country to another site to support people, fulfill requests and solve incidents, assigning tickets in the queue to the right team.
- Ensure antivirus, anti-malware, SCCM are installed and up to date on all computers
- Ensure all operating systems are at the right and supported version and patched automatically
- Ensure there is no illegitimate software installed on the computer, laptops are encrypted, all computers, iPhone and printers are secure.
Knowledge of these platforms would be good to have:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position with the desire to develop their skills
- The ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective writing, verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level
- Be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics, good stress and management skills.
- OS : Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10
- Antivirus: Sentinel One
- Encryption: Sentinel One
- Backup : Commvault,Nutanix
- Deployment tool : SCCM
- Print server : 2008 to 2019
- MS Office 2003-2013, Office 365
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".