Reporting to the Program Manager, Maintenance, is responsible for co-ordinating contracted building services, preventative maintenance and related projects within residential properties; supporting the tendering process within Housing York Inc. to minimize disruptions to building operations and the residents; co-ordinating contractor’s projects; maintaining computerized databases including analysis of data and preparation of summary reports regarding the status of various housing projects; and reviewing and processing progress payments and invoices.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Business Studies or Social Sciences or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in administrative financial and database management responsibilities related to maintenance, construction and contract administration and familiarity with building operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general office practices including general contract administration procedures and project management processes.
- Functional knowledge of database products and ability to develop database applications to capture data and information related to contracted work and building performance
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices to process accounts payable.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by February 5, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$30.65 to $33.33 per hour. This is a Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)