If you’re looking to make a difference, make it with Community Living Huntsville.
With respect, integrity and a deep commitment, Community Living Huntsville’s mission is to provide supports and advocacy for individuals with developmental disabilities in order that each may grow to be the decision makers in their own lives at home, school, work and within the communities of North Muskoka .
- Have a positive contribution in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities
- Assist individuals with all aspects of daily life in a residential setting
- Work-life balance
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Opportunities for advancement
- Rewarding work in a positive team environment
- Knowledge and commitment to the principles of inclusion
- Effective oral and written communication
- Computer proficiency
- Clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to be used in course of employment
- Physical ability to support people (some with limited mobility) in all aspects of daily living including providing personal care and support in a range of settings
- Ability, availability and commitment to work a variety of shifts that include days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Free of communicable diseases
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, please contact 705-789-4543.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.23 /hour
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Huntsville, ON (Preferred)