Fitness on the Go is a company dedicated to creating healthy lifestyles. We make fitness easy, by coming directly to the client and working out in the privacy of their own home. From as little as twice a month, to as many a 5 times per week, we guide clients through an exciting, effective workout.
Fitness on the Go believes in a professional process, which results in satisfied customers and a professional career for certified personal trainers. Fitness on the Go has grown to be North America's largest in-home personal training company - operating since 2005 with over 175 certified personal trainers in over 40 cities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand your clients health and fitness goals
- Design and customize a fitness plan based on your clients needs and goals
- Execute a safe and effective workout
- Create a fun and motivating fitness experience for your clients
Qualifications and Skills
- A current personal training certification from a recognized certifying body.
If your certification is from an online school only, you must have at least 2 years of working experience
- Ongoing coaching, development and support to help you become the Fitness Expert in your community
- Opportunities for advancement include: Head Trainer and General Manager
- Our full operating software – so our trainers can mange their business from anywhere even their phones
- Opportunity for certified personal trainers to work a flexible schedule and as little or as many hours as they choose
- Pre-designed packages, business cards and marketing materials
- Extended health benefits
- FUN and CARING CULTURE!
Come join the company where personal trainers succeed and live the lifestyle they want with the schedule they have always wanted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $100.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)