Retail Team Member - Cannabis Consultant -BRANDON, MANITOBA – COMING SOON
* JOB FAIR OPPORTUNITY!* - Friday, January 18, 8am -12pm! NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
Fulltime and part-time opportunities available
Delta 9 Cannabis is Manitoba’s first and largest licensed producer and distributor of cannabis products. We are now expanding our business to include a retail Cannabis store for Brandon, Manitoba, specializing in meeting and exceeding customer needs for locally and nationally grown cannabis strains. We are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable leader(s) to join our Delta 9 Cannabis team as our Cannabis Consultant. Our store network will be expanding quickly so do not miss your opportunity to join the exciting Cannabis industry with Delta 9.
As a cannabis consultant you will welcome customers with an exceptional customer care mindset and assist each client by providing them with guidance on product and pricing information.
You will be a Delta 9 Cannabis ambassador and will represent the very best that we have to offer.
The stores will be open 7 days a week, scheduling may include working on the weekend Saturdays and Sundays.
General knowledge of cannabis and various ingestion methods is preferred.
General Duties (include but are not limited to):
- First point of contact for all customers and patients entering the store, ensure to welcome and point each client to the appropriate area
- Establish rapport with customers, get to know them and understand their interests and needs
- Processing payments for all transactions of goods and product, issue receipts, refunds (when applicable), credits and change (POS System)
- Establish and identify prices for all products and services using appropriate guidelines
- Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a safe and professional work environment
- required versification of identification, while maintaining confidentiality
- Continue to enhance knowledge of cannabis, various ingestion methods, and all associated emerging cannabis technology for our customers
- Unpack, sort, count and label all store merchandise
- Maintain cleanliness of the store
- Assist Manager / Assistant with any other related tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual -French speaking would be an asset
- Two to three years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience, in the customer service industry
- Must be friendly, out-going, trustworthy, dependable and hardworking
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and knowledge of products and the industry, represent Delta 9 Cannabis with pride
- Must be able to pass a full background and Criminal Check
- Must be 19 years or older
What We Offer:
- Exciting opportunity in the fastest growing industry
- Industry specific training
- Experience in an emerging industry
- Great company culture
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter (clearly indicating the position you are interested in) for consideration. We thank all who apply but we will only contact those candidates that will be considered for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Brandon, MB (Required)
- French (Preferred)