Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Whitehorse, YT Dealership as a Service Writer.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling customer appointments
- Creating work orders upon phone book in
- Providing estimates and quoting repair work
- Ensuring follow up with your customers
- Completing work order once service is complete
- Collecting payment for work done
- Assisting in warranty with manufacturers and warranty administration as directed by the Service Manager
To be successful in this job role, you should have:
- Previous related experience
- An outstanding personality
- A positive attitude that impacts those around you
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Organizational and priority-setting skills
- Ability to multitask
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- An incredible work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee
- Employee Bursary Program
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Auto or RV Service Writing: 2 years (Preferred)