If you are looking for a great job with a super fun work environment, a secure future and higher than average earnings.....LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
We are now hiring full-time Assistant Managers and Hair Stylists for our Sport Clips Haircuts location in Stouffville.
We offer an exciting work environment in a sports-themed atmosphere with continuous training and education, and incredible growth opportunities for enthusiastic Stylists! Besides working in a fast-paced environment with a male clientele, there are many advantages to being part of the Sport Clips team.
* Guaranteed above average base pay!
* Performance Bonuses!
* Commissions! *Great tips! With our male clientele, Sport Clips Stylists make more in tips than in conventional salons.
* Casual dress in comfortable sports attire.
* No more sweeping – central vacuum system in every store keeps them clean!
* No chemicals
* Paid vacations, holidays and continuing education.
* Extensive career advancement opportunities
****** PROFIT SHARING******
* That's right.... Profit Sharing!!!! Based on performance and loyalty, all staff will have the opportunity to become a " Silent Owner ". I will not turn a blind eye to loyal, hard working and committed Team Members!!!! ( Profit Sharing applies to Stouffville location only)
Sport Clips Stylists work hard, but they also play hard. We organize fun competitions, contests and rewards while also receiving state-of-the-art training to help all Stylists grow professionally and personally.
Come join our Team today.... You won't regret it!
Sport Clips Main Street
Store: (905) 642-0010
Cell: (647) 454-4197
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship, Internship / Co-op
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All clients are required to wear masks or protective face coverings and anything that is touched is sanitized and sterilized immediately. The safety of our clients and staff is a top priority at Sport Clips Haircuts at all times.
- stylist/barbering: 1 year (preferred)
- hairstylist license (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place