Reply to this ad, call 587-800-3793 or email hire(at)lawnandsnowbros.com to leave us a message of why you want to work for us and why we should consider you!
Please read the ENTIRE AD
It is our mission to be a customer service business, not just a lawn care business! Not only are we your expert source for convenient, professional lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal services – the Lawn & Snow Bros Family care as much about your yard as you do. We believe that the needs of our clients, employees, and community must be taken care of to achieve success. We have a high energy atmosphere, love what we do, and most importantly, love making our clients happy and fulfilling their landscape dreams.
We currently hold our COR Certification. As a family based companywe want our team members to be safe, in a safe environment to be able to make it home at the end of the work day.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN LAWN CARE, LANDSCAPING, AND SNOW REMOVAL. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM. WE DON'T WANT TO HIRE PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT A JOB WE WANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO STAY AT A PLACE THEY LOVE AND CALL HOME. WE WANT OUR TEAM MEMBERS TO TREAT THE COMPANY LIKE THEY OWN IT.
WE GIVE PREFERENCE TO PEOPLE THAT CAN WORK YEAR AROUND AS WE DO SNOW REMOVAL IN THE WINTER.
The position is open for April to Nov 2019 and you will have the option of joining a snow removal team in the winter months.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mixes herbicides and chemicals in the proper proportions and strength for a specific control treatment of noxious plants
- Assists in making inspections of noxious plant problem areas before and after herbicide treatments
- Applies, stores and disposes of chemicals in accordance with applicable local rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Assists in calculating the type and rate of application for herbicide treatments.
- Assists in preparing daily spray reports
- Performs required adjustments and calibrations on spray equipment to insure proper distribution of herbicides
- Operates rotary spreader for broadcasting granular herbicides.
- Interacts with the public to answer questions and explain purpose of spraying noxious vegetation.
- Trains and assists others to apply herbicides and chemicals, including the proper use of equipment and safety procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year of spraying experience
- Ability to make minor repairs and calibrate spray equipment
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Ability to perform heavy manual work as required
- A valid Pesticide Applicators License or Pesticide Applicators Assistant License
- A valid Alberta Drivers license
- Ability to drive a standard truck as the herbicides trucks are manual transmissions!
- First Aid or be willing to be trained
- A vehicle or mode of transportation to get to and from our shop on the North side.
- The ability to work alone and as a team player.
- Competitive compensation
- Work/life balance
- Corporate support
- Mentor-ship and development
Reply to this ad, or give 587-800-3793 a call or email hire(at)lawnandsnowbros.com
Optional: Take a look at some reviews from our customers:
Job Type: Full-time
- spraying: 1 year (Required)
- Lethbridge, AB (Preferred)
- Pesticide Applicators License (Required)
- Alberta Drivers License (Required)
- English (Preferred)