Come join our Le Creuset Boutique located in Southgate Centre and be part of a great team whose vision is to deliver amazing customer service!
Le Creuset Store Managers oversee the overall operation of our boutiques. With solid organizational and communication skills, the Store Manager is the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Create and maintain an atmosphere geared towards achieving and exceeding daily sales while ensuring the very best customer experience
* Conducting and oversee the recruiting and training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed
* Maintain an awareness of all product information, intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise, and communicate all pertinent information to store associates
* Build and develop repeat clientele in order to drive sales
* Maximize sales and productivity through expert knowledge on all Le Creuset products and sales skills
* Protect the Le Creuset brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
* Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
* Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
* Comfort in managing and supervising people
* Maintain a professional attitude and have the ability to be flexible
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
* Have strong verbal and written communication skill and hold the ability to establish rapport quickly with others
* Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
* Have flexible availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
* 3 or more years store management experience while achieving sales targets
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts. If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume!
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- retail management: 3 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)