Eat. Energize. That's the Freshii motto. We’re excited to have you join our mission as a Team Lead, so we can continue to make healthy food convenient and affordable for all citizens. Together, let’s revolutionize how the world eats!
You will be the face of the Freshii brand on the front lines, energizing our guests every day. You’ll provide fun, educational and accurate service. You’ll resolve any service issues and make sure guests walk away happii. You’ll prepare and stock food, assemble orders and adhere to operational policies. You will keep in close contact with management regarding operational procedures and problem solving issues. You will be training, disciplining, and motivating staff. You will help drive sales through operational excellence and on-the-ground marketing.
How do you embody the Freshii brand? It’s about living & breathing our 5 People Values. You’ll see these in the back of your store, but they are also on the walls of our HQ office. They apply to every member of the Freshii family!
· Live Without Regret: We are true to our word. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We live with integrity.
· Try New Things: We take risks. We innovate. We seek new experiences. We are always learning.
· Are Good to One Another: We are considerate of our guests. Our teammates. Our environment. Ourselves.
· Driven to Be Better: We are always pushing ourselves to the next level. We strive for more. We are stretching what's possible.
· Live Energized Lives: We are energized by the things we do, see, and eat everyday. We are fuelled by Freshii.
· Quick service restaurant experience in a fast-paced environment, as a Supervisor or Team Lead, with a minimum of 2years.
· Knowledgeable about common restaurant procedures, protocols, and equipment.
· Enthusiasm to provide our guests with an exceptional experience
· Available weekdays / weekend between 7am and 10pm.
· Minimum weekly availability of 35 hrs/ 5 days.
· Up to date Food Safety Certification.
· $15 hr/ to start.
· Paid breaks.
· 1 free meal per day.
If making an impact in a rapidly growing company and helping people live healthier lives sounds energizing, please email your resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Park Place Boulevard, Barrie, ON L4N 8V4
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time