Client Service Coordinator, Nanaimo, BC
We are currently looking for a full-time, permanent Client Service Coordinator to work out of our Nanaimo location. The Nanaimo location is a dynamic, busy branch. As a key member of the Island team you will partner with our health service professionals in providing administrative support, and exceptional service to our clients and to the community.
IRS is dedicated to compensating and supporting our employees by offering:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages
- Tuition and development assistance
- Pension Plan
- Support for work/life balance
Our Mission at Independent Respiratory Services (IRS)
Is to provide the highest level of respiratory health care available. We exist to enable our clients to lead healthy lives through the use of industry leading sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy expertise, continuing service and client education. Honesty, integrity and technical competence are the foundation of our company. Our success is reflected in our client’s satisfaction and well-being.
IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
If you possess
- A certificate or diploma in office or business administration, or the equivalent of related work experience of an administrator.
- A valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license and the ability to travel regularly
- Skill in providing an elevated level of professional customer service to our clients, in person, by phone and online.
- Ability to balance and organize several responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
- An eagerness to learning and to become proficient using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Apply! What are you waiting for?
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume at http://irscanada.ca/careers. Please reference the competition # in your application.
This competition closes on February 28, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Get to know Nanaimo: * https://www.hellobc.com/places-to-go/central-vancouver-island/*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent