Talbot Uniforms markets, manufactures and distributes high-performance specialized career and professional apparel, made in accordance with our customers' unique demands and specifications. Talbot Uniforms is owned by Talbot Marketing - one of Canada’s leading promotional products distributors. We are one of the largest providers in premium incentives, promotional products and apparel in Canada.
We are looking for a Uniform Order Entry Clerk to join our team. The position will be full time (37.50 hours/week).
The purpose of this position is to ensure the accurate and timely processing of customer orders, maintain superior order entry, proof reading and customer service. The incumbent must be able to accurately enter orders received from our sales representatives from various sources.
- Editing and entry of orders from various sources.
- Proofreading orders for accuracy. Following up with customer service for any corrections.
- Answer all communication from uniform account manager, uniform customer service, sales agents, suppliers and end users providing information and assistance as and when necessary. This includes answering phone calls.
- Ensuring order note pads are utilized. Update comments accordingly.
- Know how to calculate gross profit margin, US exchange.
- Prepare for and attend fittings at customer location as needed, assist with walk in customers.
- Prioritize and organize effectively to maximize use of time to meet workload volume.
- Other duties as required.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Must have strong communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers, knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail, perceptive
- Trouble shooting and problem solving mindset
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal directions and within a team environment.
- Exemplary time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and high demand environment.
- Must have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor with strong customer service skills.
Education and Experience
- Completion of a Community College program (concession may be considered based upon an individual’s job experience).
- One year of industry related experience or a minimum of three years of order entry experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. To learn more about Talbot Marketing visit our website at www.talbot-promo.com.
Interested applicants should submit their resume with “Order Entry Clerk” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Talbot Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application or selection process, please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Data Entry: 3 years (Preferred)
- London, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)