Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian, family owned agri-business, with roots in the agriculture industry dating back over 100 years. Founded in 1909, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically-integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H supports Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to domestic and international markets. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sprayer Operator
- Floater Operator
- Truck Driver
- Maintaining agricultural equipment
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License with air endorsement
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Clean driving abstract
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Previous experience working on a farm and with agriculture equipment is an asset
- Ability to work inside and outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights
- Able to work extended hours
To apply, please visit our career website: http://parrishandheimbecker.com/career_all
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- agricultural: 1 year (Preferred)
- heavy equipment mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 with air endorsement (Required)