What we are about:
MSP is a group of Canada’s leading Medical Aesthetics clinics with the goal of providing world-class client experiences. We aim to allow our partners to achieve their personal and professional aspirations by providing support through a collaborative and inclusive approach.
Our MSP core values are: RESPECT, INNOVATION, COMMUNITY, EXCELLENCE, AGILITY
At our Center's we pride ourselves on offering our dedicated clients a five-star luxury experience and care. As part of the MedSpa Partners Inc. family, we offer the same dedication to our team member’s career development, advancement, and satisfaction.
What you are about:
You are a highly motivated individual who is dynamic, has a passion for people and the industry. The Clinical Specialist has an uplifting attitude, a strong sense of self, and is always looking to develop and grow both personally and professionally. You have a deep caring and composed attitude that reflects in your care and treatments. You are obsessed with service excellence. If this description illustrates who you are, check out the hard and soft skills below, and let us know if you want to explore this opportunity.
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous experience in a medical office environment
- Good grasp of medical terminology
- Fluent in English language
- Outstanding communication and client rapport (Required)
- Possess a professional demeanor, polished and poised in appearance
- Keyboard skills - at least 40-50 wpm
- Provide five-star holistic, ethical, and integral care to our dedicated patients
- Be compassionate and understanding to facilitate comfortable and calm treatments
- Own responsibility for medical referral follow ups upon completion of training
- Contact patients to book medical appointments to the clinic.
- Show administrative duties to ensure the client's appointment needs and expectations are achieved.
This is a remote - work from home position but may require some in clinic hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)
- Medical office experience: 1 year (required)