Outstanding career opportunities for full time experienced plastic injection molding Process Technicians. There are two separate positions available: 1. Rotating days/afternoons and 2. straight midnight shift.
Our client is well established and is located in the greater Bowmanville area. An excellent non-union environment producing customized plastic products. This is a non-automotive company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Mold set-up and adjustment on molding and assembly repairs, equipment troubleshooting and minor repairs, and quality checks.
- Maintain machines in proper operation. Trouble shooting of processing problems and defects.
- Setting molds, or dies, to conform to scheduled requirements.
- Periodically (as set by the Manager) checking machine cycle time and yields are met, quality of parts coming from process, and overall consistency of process.
- Maintains set-up sheets and maintaining production records for shift.
- Ensure last shot in capture for molds coming out of production.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Training of Material Handlers and Operators as needed.
- Monitor Materials.
- Assist with cost saving, labor, & ergonomic improvements.
Please apply to Key Executive Consulting with your resume via email.
We thank all applicants in advance for their consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Process Technician: 2 years (Preferred)