Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick
Req ID#: 14514BR
The Site Coordinator is responsible for providing general administrative & facilities support, coordinating special events, processing invoices, procurement, and acting as the sites first point of contact for guests and visitors.
- Procurement of various supplies required by the facility, while ensuring items are within related budgets
- Support facilities management function in addressing minor issues i.e. climate control systems, office moves etc.
- Preparation, coordination and administration of all incoming and outgoing mail and courier items, including regional courier to other offices
- Responsible for providing administrative support as required by members of leadership team
- Process invoices by making payments where possible, or forwarding to accounts payable. Ensuring progress is tracked to ensure vendors are paid in a timely matter in accordance with agreed upon terms & conditions.
- Oversees building access & security systems
- Administration of local cell phone plans
- Greet visitors and informs staff of visitor's arrival
- Assist in coordinating special events (i.e. staff appreciation, united Way, Social committee etc.)
- Preparing correspondence and maintaining office filing system
- Boardroom bookings/scheduling of meetings and related catering
- Act as a crisis liaison for the facility
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Associates in Office Admin, Business or other related field (or certificate)
- 2-5 years of applicable office administration experience
- Highly proficient with MS office suite of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized; able to multitask
- Able to work independently, and self-manage
- Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals at various levels with the organization
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)