* Due to COVID-19, this is a temporary work-at-home position * (MUST be in London, ON or close surrounding areas)
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Concentrix is an inbound contact centre in London that handles customer calls on behalf of Canada’s largest telecommunications company. Calls can involve customer inquiries about payments, billing changes or corrections, and cellular plan or device upgrades, etc...
Do you have a passion for helping people and delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and being part of a team? Are you the one who’s always calm, cool and collected in demanding situations? Do you LOVE technology? If this sounds like you, read on!
To speed up the application process, you can also apply directly on our website at https://careers.concentrix.com/career-details.php?id=R1186838
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive hourly wage PLUS uncapped commission earnings
· All equipment is provided by us for work-at-home
· Interactive paid training
· A full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· Career Advancement opportunities
· Discounts, rewards, contests and giveaways to motivate and provide incentive!!!
· Monthly calendar activities including: BBQ/Pizza/Sub Days, Themed Event Days, Volunteering, etc…
· Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brand!
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
· We are looking for candidates with a High School diploma (or equivalent)
· Full and open availability for shift scheduling within hours of operations (Monday – Sunday; 7am – Midnight)
· You must have a quiet work area free from all distractions* · Must be able to hard wire into a modem (only applicable when working from home).
· Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications); ability to navigate multiple systems and windows concurrently
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional customer service environment
· Call Center experience an asset
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Multitasking in a fast-paced environment; empathy and sociability; effective listening; flexibility to change; organization; customer centric; desire to serve and learn; agility under unexpected events/strain
· Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 225,000 staff in 40+ countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit concentrix.com.
· To speed up the application process, you can also apply directly on our website at https://careers.concentrix.com/career-details.php?id=R1186838
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $14.75 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)